The medical term for skin tags is acrochordon. It is a tiny benign that is out pouching from the skin that is again connected to the underlying skin through a tiny stock. They look like bits of pouches hanging from the skin. The root cause behind their occurrence is yet unknown. They tend to develop when blood vessels and collagen get trapped under folds of skin. These skin tags are quite harmless. There are several counter medications that are suggested by doctors for curing skin tags. They can also be surgically removed. You can however always fall back on home remedies to overcome the problem. Here are some effective ways on how to remove skin tags naturally at home.
How to Remove Skin Tags Naturally:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Tags:
Apple cider vinegar has acidic nature and it contains alpha hydroxyl acid helps in removal of the tags and it doesn’t leave a scar behind., apple cider vinegar is an effective ingredient to cure the problem of skin tags.
- cotton swab
- apple cider vinegar
Preparation time: 3 minutes.
How to apply:
- Take apple cider vinegar in a bowl and dip cotton swab apply it on skin tags.
- There will be a stinging sensation for a few minutes no need to worry about it that will soon stop.
- Wait for 3 to 4 hours after wash it with warm water.
Repetitions: repeat this remedy at least 3 to 4 times a day.
Note: Who have sensitive skin type, mix apple cider vinegar with equal amount of water (before applying it). To avoid scarring.
2. Baking Soda for Skin Tags:
- 2 parts castor oil
- 1 part baking soda
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
How to do:
- Take a baking soda in bowl then add castor oil to make a thick paste.
- Apply this resultant paste on the skin tag
- Wait for 1-2 hours then rinse off with water.
Repetitions: Follow this remedy 2 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks.
How it works: Castor oil contains many nutrients that will helps to keep your skin healthy.
TO CONTINUE READING, PLEASE USE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW!