Disinfecting wipes are a must have in every household. Did you know you can easily make homemade disinfecting wipes at home? Homemade Disinfecting Wipes only use a few ingredients that you most likely have in your pantry. This is a handy and inexpensive recipe that you will want to save for later! Since most store are sold out of hand sanitizer learn how to make your own. Baby wipes are another thing that are currently hard to find, check out my homemade wet wipes
I love to disinfect my home to clean and hopefully prevent sickness. I also love using these homemade wipes knowing the exact ingredients that are in them. These disinfecting wipes are the best cleaning wipes that you will ever use plus they shine and polish too. Also these wipes are safe for kids to help use too!
When everyone is sick or you’re in a deep cleaning mode you need cleaners that will get the job done. Make these Homemade Wipes!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 cups Distilled Water
- 1 cup Rubbing Alcohol at least 90% concentration
- 2-3 tbsp Dawn
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Glass Jar with clip top lid
- First, decide how large you want your wipes. I cut most of my washcloths in half, but I left some full size for larger jobs.
- Fill your jar with the washcloths.
- In a bowl, mix together water, rubbing alcohol, Dawn, and lemon essential oil.
- Pour the cleaning mix into the jar over the washcloths.
- Put the lid on and use as needed. After your rags are dirty, just throw in the washing machine and remake as necessary!